Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Moody mens weekends and the cruise

Hello friends to my new site. Just a quick note to bring you up to speed on what has been happening. I did two mens conferences sponsered by Moody Bible Collage in Chicago. The first was in Cleveland, the second in Chicago on consecutive weeekends. It was a wonderful conference with over 2000 men at each. I have been doing these now for aprox 8 years and it is the highlight of my year. I traveled with a band and heard some great teaching.

In between I did a cruise with Kathy Trocolli & Phillips Craig and Dean. It was a blast. There is nothing like sailing the seas in a warm climate with good friends. I'm about to head into the studio again with my esteemed producer, Monroe Jones to finish my double CD for release sometime this summer. It's so great to work with Monroe again. He produced my Boomerang CD from 1997. The best CD I ever did that no one heard. Anyway, alot going on here. Stay tuned and stay in touch.

Bruce

No comments: